- Created on Sunday, 29 August 2010 02:55
- Last Updated on Thursday, 03 January 2013 11:05
- Written by pm4dev
- Hits: 7278
Unless otherwise indicated, this site and its contents including but not limited to all text, graphics, images, logo and the site design and "look and feel", are the property of PM4DEV, Inc. and are protected pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which govern this web site:
- This Site and the material on this Site may not be modified, copied distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of PM4DEV, except that you are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials on this Site on a single computer for personal noncommercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Site or its contents are transferred to you.
- The information on this Site is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
- The material on this Site is provided "as-is" and is without warranty of any kind. PM4DEV disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this web site and the material on this web site. PM4DEV also makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible on this Site is accurate, complete or current.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall PM4DEV be liable for any damages of any kind or character, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if PM4DEV. has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection of this web site.
- The posting of any content or material to this Site and the creation of a link from this Site to any other web site are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of PM4DEV.
PM4DEV does not regularly review materials on web sites linked to this Site and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked web sites.
By granting you access to our online resources you are accepting our conditions:
PM4DEV makes every effort to protect personal information by users of the web site, including using firewalls and other security measures on its servers. No server, however, is 100% secure, and you should take this into account when submitting personal or confidential information about yourself on any web site, including this one. Much of the personal information is used in conjunction with member services such as collaboration and discussion, so some types of personal information such as your name, organization affiliation, and email address will be visible to other PM4DEVregistered users. PM4DEV assumes no liability for the interception, alteration, or misuse of the information you provide. You alone are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please use care when use access this web site and provide personal information.
From time to time PM4DEV may email you electronic newsletters, announcements, surveys or other information. If you prefer not to receive any or all of these communications, you may opt out by following the directions provided within the electronic newsletters and announcements.
PM4DEV reserves the right to deny access to our online resources or remove register users that do not comply with our terms and conditions