PM4DEV offers several of its popular project management courses in an online learning environment. Participants interact with the instructor; work on exercises and exchange ideas and experiences. Through practice exams and practical exercises, students will learn key concepts and principles of project management.
Our virtual course environment provides a convenient alternative to classroom training allowing participants to study at home, or work, whenever it is most convenient. All courses use a case study that includes activities which enable participants to apply the lessons learned to the projects they are currently working on.
Our courses are lead by an experienced Project Management Professional who will help you learn the essentials of project management. You'll become an indispensable member of your project team by discovering and mastering the critical concepts you need to plan, implement, monitor and close any type of project.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive the Certificate of Completion.
PM4DEV has made various basic courses in project management available for the purpose to enable the PM Community to experience our methodology and also to provide a quick overview of the concepts and methods of project management. Each course comes with a Certificate of Completion. Each course is authored by subject matter experts at the top of their fields. Learn more about about our online courses:
PM4DEV courses are designed to function in any modern standards-compliant web browser.
These are the minimum supported system requirements for PM4DEV courses:
- A computer with sound capability running one of the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, or 7 Apple Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- One of the following browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or newer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox 2.0+ Apple Safari 3.0+
- A broadband Internet connection (cable modem, DSL, or LAN) A monitor with a resolution of at least 1024 by 768 pixels Adobe Flash Player 9 or later Adobe Reader 7 or later.
Features of our Online Courses
In the online courses the instructor provides materials, lectures, tests, and assignments that can be accessed at any time. Students are given a timeframe – usually a one week window – during which they need to connect at least once or twice. But overall, students are free to contribute whenever they choose during the timeframe or duration of the course.
All our online courses do not require students and instructors to be online at the same time. All lectures, discussions, and presentations do not occur at a specific hour, and students do not need to be online at the same time in order to participate.
This feature provides a better way to learn. Many students need more time to form their thoughts or consider all the sides of an issue before offering an opinion.
Features of our online courses:
- Virtual Libraries/Repositories of Documents, Presentations, and Videos: The online course will provide you with instructional materials. You may also be asked to download presentations, slides, and illustrative graphics. In addition, you may have instructional materials that consist of video snippets or short videos. In this case, you’ll often have the option to stream the content rather than having to download an enormous file.
- E-Mail: E-mail is a in all online courses. It's a great tool for asking questions, keeping in touch, and receiving materials, updates, reminders, and even assessments. The instructor will use this tool to send daily reminders and updates to the entire course.
- Discussion Boards: The discussion board is a foundational item in the online learning structure. Students will participate in discussions facilitated by the instructor. A series of questions are posted in the forums that all students must respond and comment. It's a great way to respond to questions and to share documents and links. It's also a good place to ask questions and to clear up ambiguities.
- Course exercises: Each week you will work on an exercise, responding to a series of questions that will ask you to analyze a situation and develop a solution. The exercise has a timeline for submission in order to receive a grade.
- Quizzes and test: Each week you will need to complete a short quiz to help you measure your progress in the course. Most courses also include a final test.
PM4DEV is now a PMI Registered Educational Provider R.E.P. ID: 3969
PM4DEV courses meet the strict criteria from the largest project management organization of the world, and that increases the value you obtain from learning at PM4DEV. Your investment in learning is secure and you can be certain that our courses have the quality you expect.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.