PM4DEV was created to provide with expert project management consulting and training services based on a methodology customized to the challenges of development projects. Our objective is to serve the needs of the global development community by providing the tools and processes to plan, implement, and monitor projects in a more consistent, reliable and predictable manner.
Our methodology is based on a project management cycle that incorporates all the processes, tools and practices to effectively manage projects of all sizes. A project management methodology can help development organizations meet their strategic goals by standardizing processes, reducing risks, and avoiding duplication of efforts that will ultimately increase the impact of their interventions.
We believe that organizations that systematically apply project management methodologies can ensure that donor, organizational and beneficiary resources are used in the most efficient, and effective manner; and that will increase their chances of meeting the needs of the beneficiaries. We are the first project management consulting company dedicated exclusively to the development and relief organizations, our consultants come with years of experience in the largest development organizations of the world and have a rich background of skills and professional certifications. Our methodology is unique in the development field and is backed by more than 15 years of international experience.
Mission and Vision
PM4DEV's mission is to provide our clients with the best resources, tools, methods and processes available. As a valued partner, we will perform at the highest level on every assignment to ensure successful outcomes that meet or exceed our client's expectations. We will assist our clients, to the extent of our capabilities, implement, and effectively use project management methodologies in all development projects.
Our vision is that relief and development organizations adopt and value project management, as a key competence of their work, and that they attribute the use of project management methodologies as a key success factor to reduce poverty and increase the social well being of the communities they serve worldwide. Our Project Management Methodology helps development organizations meet their strategic goals by standardizing processes, reducing risks, and avoiding duplication of efforts.
Our expertise draws from years of experience working with development organizations around the world: from the grassroots community based organizations and individual beneficiaries to Multilateral Organizations and Large Foundations.
Our professional consultants, trainers and moderators have extensive international experience in project management, they can provide you with the best methodologies to increase the skills of project managers and develop the best solutions to meet your challenges.
Our clients operate in every region around the world, and they come to us for fresh approaches to the issues that matter most to them. Through a rigorous analysis of each client's individual situation, we develop customized solutions that meet the organization's specific needs.
We help development organization make distinctive, lasting, and substantial improvements to the performance of their projects. We tackle their most difficult issues and serious challenges.
Our clients range from:
- Development Organizations, who face constant challenges in delivering their projects; our proposed methodology can deliver the benefits of a structured process of selecting the right projects, and in doing the projects right.
- Project Managers, who have been assigned with the responsibility to manage a project, within a certain time, budget, and scope, to whom the guidance provided in this methodology will build the range of skills appropriate for effective project management.
Increasing your Impact
We are compelled to utilize our expertise to work with humanitarian organizations that impact local commities and the world at large. The effective use of a project management methodology ensures a cost effective use of limited resources such as people and funds.
A project management methodology can help development organizations meet their strategic goals by standardizing processes, reducing risks, and avoiding duplication of efforts that will ultimately increase the impact of their interventions.
The proposed premise is that organizations that systematically apply modern project management methodologies can ensure that donor, organizational and beneficiary resources are used in the most efficient, and effective manner; and that will increase their chances of meeting the needs of the beneficiaries.
Benefits of a Project Management Methodology
Project management is a discipline that can help development organizations meet their strategies by:
- Standardizing processes and best practices for managing projects Reducing risks and increase the chance for success on all phases of a project Avoid duplication of efforts and sub utilization of resources Increase the impact of its interventions and beneficiary satisfaction
- An organization that systematically employs project management methodologies, ensures that available resources are used in the most efficient and effective manner, which increases the chances that the needs of the beneficiaries will be met.
- A Modern Project Management Methodology helps organizations select and focus on the Right Projects that give the most impact and ensures Projects are done Right from the start.